Tested for over 18 months by Brodie Moss and the YBS crew in a wide range of conditions. This is the perfect diving knife ; strong, sharp and reliable. A must have for any kit whether it be for spearfishing, freediving, scuba diving, adventuring or fishing.
- Blade : Stainless steel - W 1.4116 (contains Carbon for hardness to keep a sharp edge so will rust over time) - after use, please wash in fresh water and dry thoroughly.
- Hardness : 55-56HRC
- Thickness : 3.8mm - 0.149"
- Weight : 100g - 3.52 oz
- Blade coating : Idroglider gold - black
- Handle material : PP with TPE overmold
- Knife length : 21cm - 8.26"
- Blade length : 9cm - 3.54"
Made in Italy.
Must be over 18 years to buy. Unfortunately we are not sending to Vic, ACT, S.A. at this time because of state law restrictions.
WARNING : This knife is extremely sharp. It can cause serious injury. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a pry bar.