We want you to be happy with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item (except spear guns and sale items) subject to the following conditions:
The item or items must be returned within 30 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as possible to ensure you are able to return items within the 30 day timeframe.
- Sale items are non refundable items.
Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered and unwashed with protective bag or case.
- YBS/SAFESTYLE Sunglasses
All protective eyewear supplied by SafeStyle Pty Ltd (SAFESTYLE®) is constructed of polycarbonate frames and polycarbonate lens. Each component of SAFESTYLE® sunglasses is individually quality checked before being packaged and sold. Whilst polycarbonate is the most scratch resistant lens material available for protective eyewear, it is not scratch proof.
- All YBS/SAFESTYLE non-prescription protective eyewear includes a warranty as set out below. These warranty terms are strictly subject to the provision of an invoice verifying proof of purchase. Except for loss or damage caused by gross negligence or wilful misconduct (as reasonably determined by YBS/SAFESTYLE), if a frame is damaged and you notify us in writing within 60 days of its date of purchase, YBS/SAFESTYLE will replace the damaged frame with a frame of equivalent specifications free of charge (including delivery). Except for loss or damage caused by gross negligence or wilful misconduct (as reasonably determined by YBS/SAFESTYLE, if a lens is scratched to the extent that it is deemed unsafe for its intended use (as reasonably determined by YBS/SAFESTYLE) and you notify us in writing within 60 days of its date of purchase, YBS/SAFESTYLE will offer a 50% discount on a replacement pair of protective eyewear of equivalent specifications. These warranty terms are in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Swimwear – Please try on items wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
Wetsuits and Diving Gloves must have all tags in place for a refund to be possible. We will accept your return wetsuit provided that the product is returned in like new condition. Returns must be received without any damage or tears within 30-days from the date the product was shipped to you. Please remember to be careful when trying on the wetsuit. As we are not able to accept returns that have been damaged. Be careful not to put your fingernails on the inside of the suit, as this could cause small fingernail tears. When grabbing the suit, be sure to grab only the lined exterior with your fingers. Please return the wetsuit in its original packaging and box, if the wetsuit is returned damp, crumpled or creased we will not be able to refund.
- YBS Wetsuit Warranty
YBS wetsuits come with a 6-month limited warranty on stitching, welded seams and material that can be determined as a manufacturing fault.Any wear and tear from use in the ocean, against the reef or the likes will not be replaced.
If you find a fault with your wetsuit during this period (from the date of delivery), please contact us at email@example.com and we will advise from here.
Include your receipt for proof of purchase with your name, phone number and a description (including photos) of the fault and how it could have occurred.
YBS, will decide at their sole discretion if the fault is a manufacturing fault and therefore repair or replace. Warranty does not apply if the wet suit is on sold or given to another person.
Safe use and care when diving and climbing into your wetsuit (only recommendations)
- It is recommended you fit your wet suit after your skin and wet suits are wet. Friendly lubricants can be used as an aid such as baby shampoo.
- After every use you can rinse your suit with fresh water well, so the stitching is rinsed of salt.
- Hang your suit to dry in the shade.
- Store away undercover, away from harsh elements.
- Avoid having hard contact with sharp reefs or structures that can damage your suit if possible.
- We know the difference between use and abuse, so please take care when fitting and removing your wet suits, your fingers and nails can penetrate the suit and put extreme stress on the stitching and seams.
- Do not store wet.
- Do not apply considerable grip and force to pull a suit over your legs, arms and body. The seams will separate, and grip marks will be embedded in the suit.
- Do not leave in your car where it can be cooked, these suits can degrade quickly with extreme heat in-particular a locked vehicle in summer.
- Chloride, spas, bleaches or chemicals this material does not like.
- Avoid contact with diving knifes, spear tips and other sharp objects during storage or on deck while travelling as they can pierce your suit.
We don’t believe the following examples are reasonable claims for warranty;
- You brush against a gnarly reef (the arms are not cut proof when trying to grab crayfish in tight spots).
- They will not survive a washing machine, iron or tumble dryer.
- If you use your suits a few times a week for many hours each session over several weeks your suit will wear.
- Your pet plays with the suit, puncture wounds.
How do I return an item?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can direct you with an address.
On the receipt of the returned items, we will do a quick review and once cleared, you will receive a refund for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
We do our best to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
Sorry, we do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. YBS Youngbloods is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
Do I have to pay for shipping the return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund. We recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
What if my item is faulty?
We’re sorry if an item you have received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process above. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back. Our Customers are very important to us and we want them to be happy with their purchases from us.
What If I Receive an Incorrect Item?
If you have received an item you did not order or are missing an item you ordered, please email us at email@example.com so we can get your order sorted as soon as possible.
Can I exchange an Item?
Due to the limited and quickly changing numbers of stock we have online, we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, we recommend purchasing the new item and following the returns process for a refund.
Thank you from Team YBS